With summer approaching, there are many fun activities to do. Whether it is with a parent, guardian or Baby sitter, these 5 fun activities can be performed to keep your children busy all summer long.
- Flower Necklace – Little girls will love to be adorned with this beautiful summer flower necklace that can complete any fairy princess outfit. Help young kids if you choose to use hot glue.
- Rainbow sea Shells -Gather all of the shells your kids have collected along the beach and turn them into a summer rainbow. This craft is especially great for little hands.
- Rainbow Necklace -Teach your preschooler the colors of the rainbow through this fun and easy necklace craft. Make the circles different sizes for an added lesson about shapes.
- Crazy Feathered Parrots -Give your little pirate the task of creating this crazy, colorful feathered parrot this summer. This craft doubles as a color lesson and gives your child a chance to hone fine motor skills.
- Paper Kites- Make your own kite fit for a day of fun in the sun. Spark your kid’s creativity with stencils and stamps to decorate with.
Hire a Nanny or baby sitter today to entertain your kids this summer. A-1 Home Care has professional and experienced nannies who are experienced in child care. Our nannies are CPR/First aid certified and they are also have experience with Senior care, Respite care and can serve as Companions. We provide service in Sherman Oaks, Hollywood, Culver City, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Whittier, Encino, Calabasas, Glendale, Burbank, Pasadena and other cities near Los Angeles and Orange County.